Wednesday, February 3, 2010

.:Nouveau Garden:. Skybox Updated, Re-Released





*Jessentials* is releasing the .:Nouveau Garden:. Skybox with updates!
In case you had missed it before this little gem deserves a second look.

Main Store Location:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Kennel/117/234/1002

The Nouveau Garden Skybox is an understated and versatile home for
you in the sky. It's low prim, ringing in at only 46 of them, and has a
new added touch of smooth sliding drapes for the large windows. This adds
that extra touch of privacy and charm in a deep ocean tone. I designed
this particular build with a couple things in mind. The first was 'white
and wood'
, the second was wanting a good setting (either on the roof or
inside) to bring the wilds of Second Life to my world.

I live in the Nouveau skybox myself and I really ought to post some pics. ^_^
Come visit me at the *Jessentials* Main Store.

I am going to post again in just a minute, there's some fantastic news!
Artist's Voice is hosting a fair Feb. 8th - Feb 14th! Have you heard?

With Love,
Jessanne Janus
*Jessentials*

No comments:

Post a Comment